India is the largest producer of cotton in the world, accounting for about 26% of the world cotton production. Cotton and its products produced in India are always in demand across the globe. Raw Cotton fiber is mainly spun into Yarn and Thread.
Yarn is widely used in the production of textiles, sewing, crocheting, knitting, weaving, embroidery, and rope-making.
Numeron International Offers
– 100% cotton, combed & carded yarn.
– Ring Spun and Open End Yarn.
– Organic and Compact yarn
– Viscose blended cotton yarn in the range from Ne 6s to 80s in single and doubled yarn for knitting, weaving, and sewing thread.
Range of Yarn
100 % COTTON YARN :-
- Ring Yarn (Ne) – 20/1 to 120/1
- Compact Yarn (Ne) – 20/1 to 120/1
- Carded Yarn (Ne) – 20/1 to 120/1
- Combed Yarn (Ne) – 20/1 to 120/1
- TFO Doubled Yarn (Ne) – 40/2 to 120/2
- Gassed Yarn (Ne) – 40/2 to 120/2
- OE Yarn (Ne) – 6s to 16s and TFO yarns of 6/2,10/2
- Organic Cotton Yarn – 7s to 60s
- Dyed Yarn
Cotton Blend :-
- PV, PC, CVC, Cotton/Viscose, Cotton/Spandex
- Standard Blend : 50:50 & 40:60